Gingernutt the Clown…….. more “nutts” than ginger
Gingernutt was born on a Norwegian Cruise ship off the coast of Stockholm, Sweden on July 4th 1976. Now he’s based in London to spread fun and merriment to children of all ages!
Gingernutt’s mentor, Ian, has over 30 years as a professional puppeteer, so some of his walkabout characters include Butch the Dog, and Cyril the Amazonian Water Snake. He makes balloon animals, and his comedy magic show is amazing (done with speech, or to music). Things appear, change and disappear, but don’t ask him how it’s done – he doesn’t know!
Some memorable jobs include:
- Wembley Stadium with his ostrich, in front of 80,000 football fans
- The Nippon Maru cruise ship to an all Japanese audience
- The Jerash Arts Festival in Jordan in a 2000 year old amphitheatre
- Visiting an Aids hospice for under 5’s in Bangkok Thailand
- plus 1000’s of fun children’s parties!
Stage Act Video
Watch Gingernutt performing one of his 10 minute acts in Portugal, for non-english speaking children. The act was designed to be very visual, and lively with fun music and no spoken words.
His 50 minutes stage show “Out To Lunch!”, has Gingernutt the cleaner discovering a trunk of magic tricks, while the owner is not there. Watch his antics as magical mayhem ensues!
Also available, “The Gingernutt Fun Show”, a one hour stage show, plus interval, with magic, balloons and audience participation.